No problem too big or small
The Health & Safety Dept offers pragmatic and professional support that your business can rely on. We pride ourselves on helping our clients keep their people safe whilst saving them money and providing peace of mind as we work with them and become their H&S Department. From training to policies and procedures, The H&S Dept offers payment options to suit your business. Our experienced health & safety experts know that every business is unique. We will take the time to understand the needs of your business before finding you the best possible solution.
All our pay monthly options provide a cost-effective way to access unlimited H&S advice. Whether your business is just starting out or long-established, our expert support will provide the peace of mind that you’re keeping on the right side of H&S law. We design our solutions specifically for you and your business with all our monthly services starting with a free initial consultation. Here are our four primary packages and their benefits:
- Unlimited phone and email advice
- Documentation review
- No call centres
- Dedicated H&S Advisor
- Everything from our Basics Package
- Annual Fire Risk Assessment for your main premises
- Annual H&S Audit
- CHAS/SMAS application support
- Documentation drafting/creation
- Everything from both our basics and essentials packages
- A bespoke online training platform to access our 100 eLearning Courses
- A number of free credits to use on the system then a discounted per credit rate compared to our RRP.
H&S Management +
- Everything from all previous packages
- Our advisors become your competent person
- Strategic H&S advice and board level advice
- Bespoke H&S management system design implementation and on ongoing improvement Strategy
- Accident and Incident Investigations
Insured advice that you can lean on
The H&S Dept advice line is also backed by optional Legal Expenses insurance. This means that if you have followed our advice from the beginning of your enquiry, legal costs that may arise (excluding awards/fines or penaltys) will be covered.
Pay as you go
You might want help with a pressing problem, expert guidance through a complicated H&S incident, or simply need a trained eye to review something you’ve created.
You don’t need to be signed up to an annual contract with us to take advantage of our services. Even if you just want a single piece of advice, you can opt to work with us on a pay-as-you-go basis. Services include:
- Independent Accident Investigation
- Documentation drafting/creation
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessments and Method Statement (RAMS)
- On Site H&S Audits
- Add Hoc telephone and email advice
- Onsite Training
- Toolbox talks
- Safe Systems of Work
- Hot Work Permits
- Construction Phase Planning
- CHAS / SMAs applications
- Creation of H&S Management Systems (ISO:45001)
An expert by your side when you need them
We understand that sometimes nothing beats face-to-face support. When you want that extra level of assistance we can come to your business in person. An independent expert can provide peace of mind when navigating the complex world of H&S legislation. Let us come to you.
Looking for expert health & safety support?
We can help you focus on your business by taking care of all your health & safety needs.
Let us know how we can help or ask about our free initial health & safety review.
Sensible Safety Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter
Office Address: First Floor, 3 Brook Office Park, Emerson’s Green, Bristol, BS16 7FL | VAT Number: 900674738 | Registration Number: 06316590
Copyright © 2007 - 2019 The H&S Dept Ltd. H&S DEPT is a registered trademark belonging to The H&S Dept Limited.